Sunday, November 6, 2011

thanksgiving6: Baylor University.



Thankful for: Baylor University.

And college life in general.

That was SUCH a fun season of life. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss it just a little. There's something so memorable about the newfound independence at college. I'm an active person---and guess where's a GREAT place for constant activity? Yep. Baylor. I laughed so much in college. I "sic' em"ed with the best of them.

Prank wars. Common Grounds. Bear Trail runs. Tridelt functions. Katie's custard. C-group. Going to classes. Skipping classes. Need I say more?

There is no denying it. I am proud to be a Baylor Bear (even if that means a slightly unpredictable football team). I will gladly fling my green and gold afar to light the waves of time (lyric check...how'd I do?).

Saturday was homecoming.

And it did in fact feel like I was coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment