Sunday, December 25, 2011

merry christmas.


Merry Christmas! 

This post is my "I adore my precious nephew, let me brag shamelessly every now and then" post.

Isn't he a doll? 

Oh Noah!! He's the cutest, sweetest nephew I could ask for and made Christmas seem a little bit magical! 


"Can I open that horsey present?" 
"I got a new horsey, Mal Mal. It's name is Clip Clop." 
"Does this present have a horsey in it?...Is this one a horsey present?"
"The horsey comes to see Baby Jesus."
I asked Noah what he did during naptime while he was in his crib not sleeping. "I thought about all my horses. I love them."
"Thank you for my presents. I love you (Mal Mal, Saidy, G-dad, Honey, etc.)
"Noah, set your horses down so you can open that other present." "I don't want to do that."
Noah singing, "Happy Birthday Jesus, I'm so glad it's Christmas."
"Noah are you hot wearing 2 shirts?" "Yes." "Well, let me take off this shirt so you can cool down." (Near melt-down) No! I don't want to take my horsey shirt off.
Noah looking in the mirror at his horsey shirt, "This is hilarious."
Noah dying laughing watching the toy helicopter, but when it got close "Oh no! I'm scared of that."
"This horse is a Palamino."

Sarah, Lauren - what am I forgetting here?



No comments:

Post a Comment