Friday, November 11, 2011

thanksgiving11: fridays.

Thankful for:
FRIDAYS

That annoying song by Rebecca Black pops into my head first thing every Friday morning.

It's Friday, Friday, Gotta get down on Friday...

Yeah, it's bad.

But truthfully, one thing keeps me from hating it:
it's actually FRIDAY.

I find it impossible to hate Fridays.

There was one Friday I kind of hated, but that wasn't Friday's fault.

Overall, every Friday morning, I wake up and feel accomplished. I survived another week! Time to get re-charged.

Friday tradition: order lunch in and eat with office staff. That's a great tradition.

Also great: It's a Friday standard in the office to leave promptly as soon as all children are gone, no lingering once they are out of the building. I embrace that standard.

I'll do something fun in the evening and I don't even have to wake up to an alarm in the morning.

I have more energy already.

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment